We are constantly looking for creative, passionate and entrepreneurial colleagues to join us!
Internship Programme – (1) research and analytical methods; (2) project management and coordination; (3) fundraising and partnership building (pdf) – Application process now closed: We are no longer accepting applications to the internship programme, however it will be re-opened in a few months for the next cycle. Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for updates and for information on other open positions.
Join PlanAdapt through the German Ecological Volunteering Programme (only for residence permit holders in Germany)
In partnership with IUCN: Call for Applicants – Fellowship on Urban Ecosystem-based Adaptation
Here are a few facts that may encourage you to join us:
- We are a decentralized organization. So, no need to move to another part of the world.
- We try to keep structure, bureaucracy and processes lean so that there is enough time for creativity and learning. We try, for instance, to integrate principles introduced by holacracy, sociocracy 3.0 and reinventing organisations thinking into our decision-making and ways of collaborating, and to not get bogged down by an overload of emails, unnecessary meetings etc.
- We aim to empower our network collaborators and organically develop a self-governance and ownership model that borrows from steward ownership approaches
- We are open and flexible to accommodate your professional ambitions besides your work with PlanAdapt as well as your personal situation.
- We work as a network of like-minded professionals, interested in growing together and learning from each other. For example, more experienced, older team members provide mentorship to younger colleagues.
So, if you are keen on joining us, please contact one of our members or our coordination hub in Berlin, Germany: engage (at) plan-adapt.org