How Can You Get Involved in the Climate Co-Adaptation Lab?
Do you seek ways to increase the impact of your professional efforts? Are you keen on working with exciting colleagues from other parts of the world in transdisciplinary working groups? Do you feel limited as an individual independent consultant, researcher or advisor, maybe even lonely or isolated sometimes? Are you interested and knowledgeable (i.e. a few years of professional experience) in the areas of climate change adaptation, climate risk management, nature-based solutions, new economics or climate justice?
If yes, our Lab may be a solution for you. We offer you:
- an enhanced chance to generate an income in ‚your‘ field of work;
- the opportunity to benefit from administrative, management and IT support by the PlanAdapt Coordination Hub;
- the opportunity to widen your scope in terms of income opportunities (i.e. access to a larger number of opportunities) by working in a transdisciplinary group;
- the chance to contribute to societal goals and public goods as an outcome of your professional efforts;
- the ability to link your conceptual and methodological ideas to PlanAdapt’s institutional fundraising efforts with like-minded philanthropists organisations; and
- a better and a more transparent ‘deal’ in relation to bid and proposal development as compared to commercially oriented ‘body shop’ consulting companies.
The Climate Co-Adaptation Lab is offered to colleagues that are not in full-time job arrangements and are keen to try out this innovative way to collaborate with exciting colleagues from a broad range of disciplines and cultural backgrounds. To learn more, meet the colleagues that are currently active Fellows and their insights and experiences with the Lab.
If you are interested, please send us an expression of interest (including your CV) to engage (at) plan-adapt.org